Arí van Twillert is a luxury lingerie and clothing brand based in Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
We are loved for our innovative designs and wearable creations,
we use technology to innovate function while playing with form,
storytelling is at the heart of what we do.
We are currently seeking several design developers / CAD modelers to support us with executing our software. We create all of our designs in our atelier based in an old warehouse in the heart of Rotterdam, the heart of the Netherlands creative scene. The atelier is a big open space, so you will see and experience the whole process. In our atelier the custom fit lingerie is created directly by Lidewij and our production team.
We perform 3D scans of our clients which will be converted in the perfectly fitting bra patterns via our in-house developed algorithms. Next to that our redesign of the traditional underwire is custom for every client and 3D printed. As a design developer you will assist in the conversion of 3D body scans to bra patterns and custom underwires.
- Great understanding of Rhino 3D CAD software.
- Experience with parametric modeling.
- Analytical thinker.
- Experience in working with Python would be an advantage.
- Experience in working with Cura 3D or other 3D printing software would be an advantage.
- Experience in working with Adobe Illustrator would be an advantage.
- You must have the right to work in the EU (please contact us if you do not have the right to work in the EU but would be interested to intern in the future).
- Preferably we work with freelancers, we can assist in setting up your kvk.
- You are able to come to our offices in Rotterdam.
- Must have fluent Dutch and good English.
- Working with patent pending technology and in a true fashiontech company.
- Not your daily objects when it comes to regular CAD modeling jobs: very organic shapes, a.k.a. female bodies.
- You can use our 3D printing, 3D scanning and sewing facilities for your own projects (if they’re available).
- You can start directly.
- Flexible hours.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send a copy of your CV and cover letter directly to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Design Developer” (if you prefer you can send your application in Dutch).