Internship Marketing & Communication
Arí van Twillert is a luxury lingerie and clothing brand based in Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
We are specifically looking for an intern who speaks Dutch and English.
We are loved for our innovative designs and wearable creations,
we use technology to innovate function while playing with form,
storytelling is at the heart of what we do.
At Arí van Twillert, you step into the world of Haute Comforture where form and function are balanced. You can expect beautifully designed, “slow fashion” lingerie, hand-made from sustainable materials with a focus on fit and comfort. Since launching her first business in 2015 Arí has appeared in publications including Marie Claire, Volkskrant Magazine and NPO2 as well as being featuring in Paris at the International Salon de la Lingerie.
We are looking for an intern to work with the head of Business Development, Marketing and PR. This role offers the right candidate an opportunity to shape fashion and the industry while gaining extensive hands on experience. You will be working at a global level and directly with high end high street and luxury retailers.
If you are passionate about fashion, technology and making a change in the world then read on!
You will need to be able to work independently as well as part of the team and be able take your own initiative.
This role is for someone who is exploring their interest in fashion marketing and PR. Part of the internship is looking at how to obtain your career goals and then building that into your time with us. For some people that is a specific role and for others it is more exploratory, it is up to you and what you need.
You will work on and manage aspects of:
- Social Media – Dutch and English
- Marketing & PR support (including our luxury events) – Dutch and English
- Content development – Dutch and English
- Newsletters – Dutch and English
Tasks will include:
- Implementing and organizing campaigns for our Couture line.
- Developing online marketing campaigns, creating content and optimizing based on analytics, customer and consumer feedback.
- Corresponding with our luxury and high end retail partners.
- Working with our PR partners as well as the team on Luxury and Couture events.
- Being aware of current and future trends and reporting on them.
Skills we are looking for:
- Fluent Dutch and English, written and verbal.
- Self motivation.
- Enjoyment of creativity.
- Good communication skills & result-oriented.
- Good in project management.
- Graphic Design skills and knowledge of or willingness to learn adobe Illustrator, Indesign and Photoshop.
A passion for the role and what we do along with a willingness to learn are our most important criteria, so even if you don’t have every skill and you would really like to work here please apply and tell us why! The only skill that absolutely can’t be missed is the ability to speak and write in Dutch, in case you missed that ;).
- The internship start dates are available throughout the year, we are interested in talent the most.
- The duration of the internship is negotiable
- You are currently studying for your Bachelors Degree or your Masters.
- You must have the right to work in the EU to start on the current start dates (please contact us if you do not have the right to work in the EU but would be interested to intern.)
- It is an internship of 2 to 4 days per week with occasional out of office hours for events and exhibitions.
- A thesis can be combined in consultation.
- During the internship you will be coached by the founder.
- You are able to come to our offices in Rotterdam.
Please contact email@example.com with subject “Marketing & Communications Intern”, a copy of your CV and a cover letter (if you prefer you can send your application in Dutch).
We are an equal opportunity employer and seek out the best candidates without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability or age. Please let us know in advance if you require any additional support ahead of an interview and we will be very happy to make suitable arrangements.